I have been using this casino since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby runs to a few thousand titles, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.
Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.
The starting package looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, which is normal for this market. The live offers and promo codes are worth checking on [url=https://craftdezignz.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.
Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. KYC was the one sticking point – my first upload got rejected, and after that it was fine.
I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |