#441772
fortune_xvOt
Participant

I have been using this casino for about four months now, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The catalogue here is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. English speaking dealers around the clock, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, released in daily portions. The playthrough is 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running are listed over at [url=https://doomagaming.com]true fortune casino online[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, although you will not retire on it.

Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. KYC was the one sticking point – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, and after that it was fine.

On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and they are not just copy-pasting, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.