#441784
fortune_haOt
Participant

Signed up here since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. The live section is Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://samshouseblog.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. They run the odd free bonus too, though it is pocket change.

Signing up was quick, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – I had to send the ID twice, though it went through on the second go.

I play from the phone through the browser and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, though live tables need decent data. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.