#441895
fortune_qtOt
Participant

I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://aepios.com]true fortune casino login[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, though it is pocket change.

Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card payouts took two or three working days. KYC was the one sticking point – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.