#441909
fortune_zaOt
Participant

I have been using this casino roughly a season, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The True Fortune lobby is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

The starting package is fairly standard: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. Rollover is 35 times the bonus, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://asialinkbusinessevents.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

Signing up was quick, the deposit floor is around ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. KYC was the one sticking point – I had to send the ID twice, and after that it was fine.

Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, replies came within a few minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.