#441912
fortune_zaOt
Participant

I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The True Fortune lobby runs to a few thousand titles, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Up to date bonus terms can be found at [url=https://accuragroup-eg.com]true fortune[/url] since these change month to month. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.

Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. Verification was the only annoyance – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

Mobile is browser based for me so no install needed. Performance is smooth, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based which is not the UK regulator, so play accordingly. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.