#441914
fortune_pxOt
Participant

I have been using this casino roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. Came across it while comparing withdrawal times, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The catalogue here is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. The live section is Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Dealers are on 24/7, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://daisypieraldiphotography.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.

Opening an account took a few minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, Bitcoin is an option as well. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – my first upload got rejected, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. Performance is smooth, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.