#441987
fortune_gqOt
Participant

Been playing here since the spring, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here runs to a few thousand titles, even if I only really play a handful of them.

Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and a decent chunk of Big Time Gaming. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live casino runs on Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

The starting package is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. The playthrough is 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. The live offers and promo codes are listed over at [url=https://danielonyango.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you deposit. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. Card and e-wallet both work, they also take crypto. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – my first upload got rejected, though it went through on the second go.

On the phone I just use the browser and I have not missed having an app. Pages load fast, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, wait times were three to five minutes. Licence is Curacao meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.