#442372
fortune_daOt
Participant

Signed up here since the spring, so I have enough sessions behind me to judge. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, mainly because my old casino kept stalling cashouts. The catalogue here is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, with Nolimit City and Hacksaw in the mix. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. Dealers are on 24/7, though the low stake blackjack seats fill up in the evening.

The sign-up bonus is nothing extraordinary but fair: 100% up to ?500 with 200 free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. The live offers and promo codes can be found at [url=https://biennalecasablanca.net]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, but the amounts are token.

Opening an account took a few minutes, the deposit floor is around ?10. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Money reached the wallet within a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. The chat team is English speaking and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.