#442382
fortune_yrOt
Participant

I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. The obvious hits are all present, but I spend more time on the Megaways titles. Live tables come from Evolution, so Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and the rest of the game shows. Tables are staffed day and night, although the ?1 tables can be crowded after nine.

The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, released in daily portions. Wagering sits at 35x, which is normal for this market. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://ahayogafairoaks.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, although you will not retire on it.

Signing up was quick, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Money reached the wallet within a day, card payouts took two or three working days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. They hold a Curacao licence so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.