#442395
fortune_zhOt
Participant

I have been using this casino for about four months now, so this is not a first-night impression. Found it through a mate, because I wanted somewhere that actually pays out on time. The game library at True Fortune is larger than I expected, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live tables come from Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

The welcome offer looks reasonable enough: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. Wagering sits at 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms are worth checking on [url=https://bikenumberplate.com]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, but the amounts are token.

Opening an account took a few minutes, you can start from a tenner. Card and e-wallet both work, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card payouts took two or three working days. The document check was the only hassle – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, though it went through on the second go.

Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. Pages load fast, but streaming tables want a solid connection. Support answers in English on chat and they actually read the question, response was quick enough. Regulation is Curacao based meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. Bottom line, cashouts have been honoured so far.