#442404
fortune_kdOt
Participant

I have been using this casino roughly a season, so this is not a first-night impression. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, though honestly I rotate between maybe twenty games.

Game supply is the standard top tier: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

The welcome offer is nothing extraordinary but fair: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, handed out across the first week. The playthrough is 35x, which is about average these days. Current codes and whatever promo is running can be found at [url=https://designaglo.com]true fortune casino[/url] before you commit any money. They run the odd free bonus too, although you will not retire on it.

Registration took about three minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. Card and e-wallet both work, they also take crypto. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

Mobile is browser based for me and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, only the live streams stutter on a weak signal. Support answers in English on chat and they are not just copy-pasting, wait times were three to five minutes. They hold a Curacao licence meaning no UK licence, which is the trade-off. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.