#442411
fortune_pcOt
Participant

I have been using this casino roughly a season, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The game library at True Fortune is genuinely big, although in practice I stick to a dozen or so.

The providers are the familiar ones: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are there of course, although the Nolimit slots suit me better. The live section is Evolution, which means the usual roulette and game-show line-up. English speaking dealers around the clock, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

The sign-up bonus looks reasonable enough: a first deposit match with a batch of free spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. The playthrough is 35x, which is about average these days. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://bosk.uk]true fortune casino[/url] since these change month to month. A minor no deposit bonus shows up occasionally, but the amounts are token.

Signing up was quick, you can start from a tenner. Visa, Mastercard and the usual wallets are accepted, they also take crypto. Withdrawals landed in 12 to 24 hours on the e-wallet, card withdrawals were slower, as always. The document check was the only hassle – they bounced my first utility bill for being out of date, but the second attempt cleared the same evening.

I play from the phone through the browser and I have not missed having an app. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. The chat team is English speaking and they actually read the question, replies came within a few minutes. Regulation is Curacao based so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. What matters is that payouts have never been refused.