#442412
fortune_nzOt
Participant

I have been using this casino since the spring, so the honeymoon phase is long over. A friend from another forum pointed me at it, because I was tired of sites that sit on payouts for a week. The True Fortune lobby is larger than I expected, even if I only really play a handful of them.

Software comes from the usual names: Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, plus some Red Tiger and Nolimit City. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead sit at the top of the list, though personally I prefer the higher volatility stuff. Live casino runs on Evolution, meaning Crazy Time, blackjack and all the wheel formats. Tables are staffed day and night, but evenings get busy on the cheaper tables.

The welcome offer is fairly standard: a 100% match to around ?500 plus spins, with the spins dripping in over several days. Wagering sits at 35x, so nothing predatory but no gift either. Up to date bonus terms are listed over at [url=https://andrlikova.com]true fortune casino uk[/url] since these change month to month. There is a small no deposit thing that appears now and then, although you will not retire on it.

Registration took about three minutes, minimum deposit is ?10. I fund it by card or Skrill, and crypto is there too if that is your thing. Cashouts to Skrill took under a day, bank transfers ran longer, two to three days. Verification was the only annoyance – I had to send the ID twice, though it went through on the second go.

On the phone I just use the browser and it does the job fine. It loads quickly, though live tables need decent data. Live chat replies in English and it reads like a person, not a script, response was quick enough. Licence is Curacao so it is not UKGC and you should know that going in. The main thing is the money came back every time I asked.