#466354
rever_pqki
Participant

I have been using Revery Play since around Easter, enough time to see the patterns. Came across it while looking for a new UK casino, because my old one kept delaying withdrawals. The catalogue at Revery Play is solid without being overwhelming, combining slots with a respectable live section.

Providers include Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Nolimit City and Hacksaw Gaming. The usual suspects sit at the top, though I spend more time on the newer releases. The live tables run on Evolution, which covers roulette, blackjack and the wheel games. Tables are staffed day and night, but low stake tables get busy in the evening.

The sign-up offer here is a 100 percent match up to 200 pounds with free spins. Wagering is 35x, fairly standard for this market. Current offers and promo codes are listed at [url=https://education.kudoaccounting.com/reveryplay-bonus-guide-uk-welcome-offers-wagering-requirements-free-spins/]revery play[/url] before depositing. There are weekly reload offers.

Minimum deposit is ten pounds. Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and Paysafecard are accepted. Withdrawals to PayPal landed within a day, card withdrawals took two to three working days. Document check was straightforward — uploaded ID and it was approved overnight.

I use the mobile site on my phone and loading times are fast. You play through the site, which I prefer anyway. Support responds on live chat in English and they read the question before answering. They hold a Curacao licence, so be aware of that going in. Bottom line, my money has arrived every time.