Étiqueté : Nonebet
Been playing at Nonebet for maybe four months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well say a bit since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the ID verification hit me later, which is normal enough. You only need around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was around 35x which is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://juandelascuevas.es/wyns-casino-australia-bonus-guide-welcome-offer-wagering-requirements-terms/]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |