Étiqueté : Nonebet
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe four months now, mostly late nights, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification came later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $10 which is fair.
Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 2,500 games from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://classvn.vn/wyns-online-casino-bonus-guide-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for something like five months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which suits me.
Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 4,000 slots and tables from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at 40x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://avgacapital.com/wyns-casino-australia-security-guide-licensing-data-protection-safe-play-for-aussie-gamers/]wyns casino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.
Been playing at Nonebet for something like six months now, mostly after work, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification hit me later, which is standard. You only need $20 which suits me.
There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 4,000 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://guesthouseforfriends.com/wyns-casino-login-what-you-need-to-know/]wyns casino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |