Étiqueté : Nonebet
Been using Nonebet for about four months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. Min deposit was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 4,000 games last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which honestly is about average. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://qttourism.com/wyns-casino-security-guide-licensing-data-protection-safe-play-in-australia/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for about four months now, mainly late nights, and figured I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification came later, which every licensed site does anyway. Min deposit was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://angelvri.com/wyns-avis-account-verification-guide-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, Skrill and Neteller took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
I’ve been using Nonebet for about six months now, mostly after work, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the KYC bit hit me later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 3,000 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 35x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://gzen.co.ke/wyns-casino-review-bonuses-fast-withdrawals-mobile-play-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |