Étiqueté : Nonebet
Been using Nonebet for something like four months now, mostly after work, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the ID verification came later, which is standard. You only need $10 which suits me.
The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 3,000 slots and tables last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was around 35x which is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://biolinky.co/cjgf-n7iyns]play at Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
Been using Nonebet for about six months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Min deposit was around $10 which is fair.
Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 40x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://experiment.com/users/sclarke4]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back same day both times, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, but the Visa one took three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |