Étiqueté : Nonebet
I’ve been using Nonebet for something like five months now, mainly on the train home, and might as well say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which is standard. Min deposit was $20 which suits me.
The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 4,000 titles from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which honestly is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://geocaching.hu/users.geo?id=169109]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours both times, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for about six months now, mostly on the train home, and figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification hit me later, which is standard. Minimum was $20 which is fair.
Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 2,500 titles from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at 35x which is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://scamadviser.com/check-website/nonebet-casino.com]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours both times, Skrill and Neteller took 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |