Étiqueté : Nonebet
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mainly after work, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit hit me later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $10 which suits me.
There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 4,000 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://cbmstuff.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=15917]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
I’ve been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mainly after work, and thought I’d say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email, password, done, though the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which suits me.
The lobby’s big — somewhere north of 4,000 slots and tables last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 40x which is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://forums.delphiforums.com/hubyalbiak/messages/4/1]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |