Étiqueté : Nonebet
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for about five months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Min deposit was around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.
The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 4,000 titles last I looked. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was around 35x which is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://blogs.rufox.com/~maxim378eb4/89396.htm]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |