Étiqueté : Nonebet
Been using Nonebet for about six months now, mainly on the train home, and figured I’d say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 3,000 games from memory. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 35x which is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://linkcentre.com/profile/nonebetcasinoportal]Nonebet Casino Portal[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.
I’ve been using Nonebet for about five months now, mainly late nights, and might as well write something up since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $20 which is fair.
There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 4,000 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, so you get actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was 40x which is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://p5lcj.hp.peraichi.com/consulting_site_p2_2]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
Been using Nonebet for something like five months now, mostly after work, and thought I’d say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the ID verification hit me later, which is standard. Minimum was $10 which is fair.
Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 titles from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways because the volatility suits me. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://moneyfx.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=98925]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |