Étiqueté : Nonebet
Been playing at Nonebet for something like four months now, mostly late nights, and figured I’d say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the KYC bit came later, which is standard. Min deposit was around $10 which is fair.
Game selection is huge — they claim over 4,000 games from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I tend to grind the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 35x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://linkcentre.com/profile/nonebetcasinoportal]Nonebet[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.
Support answered me at 2am, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
I’ve been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mainly after work, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification hit me later, which is standard. Min deposit was $10 which is fair.
Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 games last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 35x which honestly is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://dreevoo.com/profile_info.php?pid=2237038]Nonebet Casino (AU)[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours both times, e-wallets took about a day, and the one card withdrawal took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
Been using Nonebet for about five months now, mostly late nights, and figured I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification came later, which is standard. Minimum was $20 which suits me.
The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 4,000 titles last I looked. Play’n GO stuff is everywhere, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 35x which honestly is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://shippingexplorer.net/en/user/henrye5274a/330711]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |