Étiqueté : Nonebet
I’ve been using Nonebet for about four months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. Minimum was $10 which suits me.
The lobby’s big — they claim over 2,500 games from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, wagering was around 35x which is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://searchengines.guru/ru/users/2250521]NonebetAU87377b profile[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of if you’re in Australia.
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe five months now, mostly on the train home, and thought I’d say a bit since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need around $10 which is fair.
The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://geocaching.hu/users.geo?id=169108]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will for us down here.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |