Étiqueté : Nonebet
Been using Nonebet for about five months now, mainly on the train home, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit hit me later, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — they claim over 3,000 slots and tables from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is about average. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://younetwork.app/read-blog/101222]Nonebet[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.
I’ve been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mainly on the train home, and figured I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email, password, done, although the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which is standard. Min deposit was around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.
The lobby’s big — they claim over 3,000 titles from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is about average. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://dev.to/desgh_white_7e4c654897816/modeling-self-exclusion-as-an-explicit-state-machine-3bi4]Modeling Self-Exclusion as an Explicit State Machine[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets took about a day, and the one card withdrawal took nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.
Been playing at Nonebet for about four months now, mostly after work, and thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification came later, which is normal enough. Minimum was $10 which suits me.
There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 2,500 games from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are all there. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, so you get actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://clashfarmer.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=89647]Nonebet[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my Android. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |