Étiqueté : Nonebet
I’ve been using Nonebet for maybe four months now, mainly after work, and figured I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the ID verification came later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. I tend to grind Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is about average. They also had a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=rohitab.com/discuss/user/3698230-alexr5z8]https://rohitab.com/discuss/user/3698230-alexr5z8[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |