Étiqueté : revery play
Been messing around on Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
The lobby is genuinely solid — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.
What that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and the payout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://justjodz.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and seems legit. Being UK-based this is a decent option — only temper expectations on the support response times.
Been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby is genuinely solid — they’ve got roughly 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead a lot — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Neteller and my withdrawal landed in less than a day. There’s also Mastercard plus Neteller if that’s your thing. I’d check out their full bonus page on [url=https://animalsos-sl.org]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
That said, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky compared to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. Revery Play is regulated and seems legit. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — just be patient with the support response times.
Been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I’d drop my thoughts here. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby actually surprised me — there’s over 3000 slots and table games from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is my Visa and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://blossominwinter.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site is decent enough but some menus are fiddly compared to some competitors. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Having said all that, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is properly licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with the support response times.
So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for like a couple of months and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection is genuinely solid — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live tables is powered by Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://4101laclede.com]source[/url] before you sign up.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile version works fine but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Having said all that, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |