Étiqueté : revery play
So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has over 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d browse the current promotions over at [url=https://adhunikindustries.com]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone is decent enough but some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. They’re properly licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — only don’t expect the support response times.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |