Étiqueté : rolletto
Been playing at Rolletto for like six weeks or so and figured I’d share how it’s been going. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of where I normally play. Signed up was like under five minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — that’s the minimum which is fair enough.
Their sign-up offer was decent actually — they matched 100% up to €500 with 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35x which is about average compared to some places. Spins landed on Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but the deposit match kept me going.
Game selection at Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. You’ll find titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Probably 3000-odd games in total. Live casino’s decent — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is way too addictive. All Evolution-run, picture quality is really clean.
Cashing out is the bit I was most worried about but honestly can’t moan. Tried my Visa and the money came through in under two days. There’s also Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out their bonus page over at [url=anticlonegallery.com]https://anticlonegallery.com[/url] to see for yourself. One gripe though — verification took ages to process and was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — there’s no dedicated app which I actually prefer. It’s fast and I’ve played lying in bed and it ran smooth. Their help team is always on via live chat and they replied in under a minute when I had a bonus question. They’re Curacao licensed — not UKGC which some people might care about that.
Overall, there are niggles — KYC speed plus the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But the games are class, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto going forward.
So I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about three months now and wanted to share how it’s been going. Stumbled on it through a mate since I was tired of the same old sites. Registration took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which is fair enough.
First deposit bonus caught my eye — they matched 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Wagering’s at x35 and that isn’t the worst for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Gates of Olympus if I remember right. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. They’ve got titles by Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like Bonanza. Must be a few thousand titles in total. Live dealers are worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Crazy Time which is way too addictive. All Evolution-run, stream is really clean.
Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about but honestly it’s been fine. I’ve used Neteller and the money came through in roughly a day. They also do Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://gnhust.uk]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. One gripe though — they took like four days to process and felt slow.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — there’s no dedicated app but the mobile site is smooth. It’s fast and had a few goes lying in bed without issues. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and response time was like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and that’s a thing to be aware of.
Look, there are niggles — KYC speed and the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the bonus gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.
I’ve been using Rolletto for like a couple of months and figured I’d share what I think. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration was like two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.
First deposit bonus looked alright — I got a match of 100% up to €500 with 200 spins thrown in. Wagering’s at x35 and that could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza I think. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.
Game selection at Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I mostly stick to Book of Dead and some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live casino’s worth mentioning — the usual tables, plus I’ve wasted hours on Crazy Time which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, stream is sharp on my laptop.
Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about and so far can’t moan. I withdraw to my Visa and it took under two days. They also do crypto like BTC and various e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://conceptualdesign2021.com]rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — verification took nearly a week to clear which dragged on a bit.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in the browser — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. Pages load responsive and I’ve done sessions lying in bed without issues. Their help team is available round the clock via chat and they replied in a couple of minutes when I had a bonus question. They’re licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.
Honestly, there are niggles — the verification thing and the layout feels slightly cleaner. But the games are class, withdrawals have landed every time, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |