Étiqueté : rolletto
So I’ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with my usual spots. Signed up was like a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.
The welcome bonus looked alright — they matched a hundred percent up to €500 with a couple hundred free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which is about average I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Gates of Olympus if I remember right. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. You’ll find titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from White Rabbit. Probably 3000-odd games in total. The live section is solid too — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.
Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first and so far no complaints. I withdraw to Neteller and it took under two days. They also do crypto like BTC and other options which is handy. I’d have a look at their bonus page over at [url=https://anticlonegallery.com]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — KYC took ages to process and was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto works well through Chrome — they don’t have an app and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load quick enough and I’ve played on the bus and it ran smooth. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and they replied in under a minute the two times I needed them. They’re licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.
Look, there are niggles — that slow verification and the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me good value. Your mileage may vary but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
Been messing around on Rolletto for about six weeks or so and figured I’d share my thoughts. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration took maybe under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.
First deposit bonus looked alright — they matched a hundred percent up to €500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35x which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus I think. Tbh, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match kept me going.
The lobby on Rolletto is actually massive. You’ll find stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live dealers are solid too — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, quality’s crisp even on mobile.
Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about and actually no complaints. I withdraw to Neteller and the money came through in about 24 hours. You can also use crypto like BTC and various e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://accuragroup-eg.com]rolletto casino[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — verification took nearly a week to clear which felt slow.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto works well through Chrome — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. It’s fast and I’ve played lying in bed no problems. Support is always on via live chat and response time was under a minute the two times I needed them. The site is licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so make of that what you will.
Honestly, there are niggles — KYC speed plus the layout feels slightly cleaner. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |