Étiqueté : rolletto
Been messing around on Rolletto for about a couple of months and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of where I normally play. Registration was like two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.
First deposit bonus was decent actually — it was 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza I think. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match gave me a solid session.
The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely massive. There’s titles by Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. I mostly stick to Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live dealers are solid too — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.
Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first and actually can’t moan. Tried Neteller and it took about 24 hours. They also do Bitcoin and various e-wallets for flexibility. You can check out what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://bamboobend.org]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — they took like four days to process and dragged on a bit.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. Pages load responsive and had a few goes on my commute no problems. Customer service is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. It’s licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so make of that what you will.
Honestly, there are niggles — the verification thing plus navigation could be busy. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
I’ve been using Rolletto for like six weeks or so and wanted to share how it’s been going. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took about two minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — that’s the minimum which isn’t bad.
The welcome bonus caught my eye — they matched 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which is about average compared to some places. They gave the spins for Gates of Olympus I think. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution for live. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Must be over 3000 games in total. The live section is worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.
Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test and actually can’t moan. Tried Skrill mostly and it took under two days. They also do Mastercard plus other options which is handy. You can have a look at their bonus page on [url=https://demidovstudiolondon.uk]rolletto casino[/url] before you sign up. The thing that bugs me — they took ages to clear which was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. Pages load quick enough and I’ve done sessions on my commute without issues. Customer service is always on via live chat and response time was under a minute the two times I needed them. The site is licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so make of that what you will.
Overall, there are niggles — the verification thing plus the layout feels slightly busy. But the games are class, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto going forward.
I’ve been using Rolletto for like six weeks or so and wanted to share what I think. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up was like under five minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer was decent actually — it was 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at 35x which isn’t the worst for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza if I remember right. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but the matched funds gave me a solid session.
The lobby on Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. They’ve got titles by Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus Big Time Gaming stuff like White Rabbit. Must be 3000-odd games in total. Live casino’s solid too — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. All Evolution-run, quality’s really clean.
Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and so far can’t moan. Tried Neteller and it took under two days. They also do Mastercard plus various e-wallets for flexibility. You can check out their bonus page on [url=https://bestbasketballreview.com]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — KYC took nearly a week to clear which felt slow.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — there’s no dedicated app which I actually prefer. Pages load quick enough and I’ve done sessions on my commute and it ran smooth. Their help team is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. The site is Curacao licensed — not UKGC which that’s a thing to be aware of.
Overall, there are niggles — KYC speed plus the site design is a bit busy. But there’s loads to play, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |