Étiqueté : rolletto
So I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Found it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up was like under five minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 which isn’t bad.
Their sign-up offer caught my eye — it was 100% up to €500 plus 200 spins thrown in. The rollover sits at 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but that bonus cash kept me going.
Games on Rolletto is actually bigger than I expected. They’ve got titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Probably a few thousand titles across the whole site. The live section is solid too — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. Proper live streams with actual dealers, quality’s crisp even on mobile.
Cashing out is what I really wanted to test and so far it’s been fine. I’ve used Neteller and it took about 24 hours. They also do Mastercard plus various e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at their bonus page on [url=https://curdridgeshow.co.uk]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. One gripe though — verification took nearly a week to clear which was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto loads nicely in Chrome — no app needed which I actually prefer. Everything loads responsive and had a few goes lying in bed no problems. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and they replied in like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. They’re operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so make of that what you will.
Look, there are niggles — that slow verification and the site design is a bit cleaner. But the games are class, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto going forward.
I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share my thoughts. Stumbled on it through a mate after I got fed up with my usual spots. Registration took about under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.
First deposit bonus caught my eye — they matched 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover sits at x35 and that is about average compared to some places. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds kept me going.
Games on Rolletto is honestly massive. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Book of Dead and some BTG Megaways like White Rabbit. Probably over 3000 games in total. Live casino’s worth mentioning — roulette, blackjack, plus I’ve wasted hours on Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. Real croupiers streaming, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.
Getting money out has been where I was sceptical at first and so far it’s been fine. I withdraw to Skrill mostly and the money came through in roughly a day. You can also use crypto like BTC and a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at their bonus page on [url=https://celebsinshape.com]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — KYC took like four days to approve and that dragged on a bit.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto works well through Chrome — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load quick enough and I’ve done sessions on my commute and it ran smooth. Customer service is live chat 24/7 and I got an answer in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. They’re operating under a Curacao licence — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and some people might care about that.
Look, it’s not flawless — the verification thing plus the site design is a bit busy. But game variety is top, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
So I’ve been playing at Rolletto for like three months now and wanted to share my thoughts. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up was like a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped ?20 to start — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.
The welcome bonus caught my eye — they matched a hundred percent up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at 35x which could be worse honestly for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, spins were a bit dead but that bonus cash kept me going.
Game selection at Rolletto is honestly massive. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Evolution for live. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from White Rabbit. Looks like there’s over 3000 games across the whole site. The live section is solid too — the usual tables, plus I’ve wasted hours on Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, stream is sharp on my laptop.
Getting money out has been what I really wanted to test but honestly no complaints. I’ve used Skrill mostly and funds hit in about 24 hours. They also do crypto like BTC and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can have a look at what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://britishcoasteeringfederation.co.uk]rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — verification took like four days to process and was frustrating.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto works well through Chrome — there’s no dedicated app but the mobile site is smooth. Pages load responsive and I’ve done sessions on the bus without issues. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and I got an answer in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which that’s a thing to be aware of.
Honestly, it’s not perfect — the verification thing plus the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |