Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I could never figure out what an each way return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. Now type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in stake and odds and you get returns instantly, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 betmentor calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely made a difference was the more serious extras. The probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |