Étiqueté : single bet calculator
So — been on this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally do football and horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was actually a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/patent]how to work out a patent bet[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that really changed how I bet is the geekier tools. The implied probability calculator which shows you the overround, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The interface looks a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works though the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.
How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I never could work out what an each way payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]super heinz calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that actually made a difference were the more serious bits. There’s an implied probability calculator which shows you the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The design looks very functional, let’s say — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable but the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.
Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and you get returns straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/no-vig]novig calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually made a difference were the more serious tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one is decent when I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The layout feels pretty plain — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |