Étiqueté : single bet calculator
Been on Single Bet Calculator since around February, mainly at weekends when the football’s on, so this is just my experience. The lobby is bigger than I expected — somewhere around 2,500 slots last time I looked, and the usual suspects present: Play’n GO, Play’n GO, Betsoft. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are the ones I keep going back to, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.
Their sign-up deal was 100% up to ?200 with 50 spins, and the wagering is 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. To be fair, I nearly didn’t clear it — the spins expire in a week to use them, which is a bit stingy. A no deposit offer floats about too — around ?10 for verifying your account, small, but I’ll take it.
I’d say the live side is the stronger half. Evolution power it, so you get actual dealers, a fair few blackjack and roulette tables, plus stuff like like Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, and that matters when you’re on the train. You can see what’s running right now over on [url=https://mybuddis.com/read-blog/17925]read more[/url] before you deposit.
Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been quick enough — e-wallet took about a day for me, card withdrawals took closer to three days. You’ve got the usual cards, Skrill, Neteller, plus crypto, minimum’s a tenner. Verification was the annoying bit — standard documents which took 48 hours.
Registration’s quick, no messing, they hold a UK licence so the usual deposit limits and reality checks are there. No app on the store, but the site scales fine on Android and iOS and I’ve had no issues. The live chat at Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though you have to get past the bot first. Once you get a person they’re fine.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |