Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — been on this thing for maybe five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way return would be when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and it spits out the return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/odds-converter]converter odds[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that actually made a difference were the nerdier bits. The odds-to-probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The interface is a bit basic — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s usable though the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, works. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been using this thing for maybe six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. Am UK based, generally bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows returns straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]ace odds lucky 63[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What genuinely shifted things for me was the nerdier bits. The probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is decent for when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels pretty plain — no polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s no app, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, which is where most people I know got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting calculator free[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really shifted things for me was the geekier bits. They’ve got an implied probability thing that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface looks a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — it’s saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |