Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — been using this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/yankee]super yankee bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
What really changed how I bet is the geekier bits. The probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its interface feels pretty plain — no frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could work out what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return instantly, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/double]double bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely changed how I bet was the more serious bits. There’s an odds-to-probability converter which shows you the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design feels very functional, let’s say — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine though the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. If you honestly does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been on this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually embarrassing — I never could work out what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and it shows the return with no faffing, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/patent]patent bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter which shows you the overround, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The layout feels a bit basic — no frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s fine although the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |