Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe five months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/each-way]each way calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely shifted things for me is the nerdier extras. The implied probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface looks very functional, let’s say — no flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me last week. Am based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]double accumulator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really changed how I bet were the geekier bits. There’s an probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. Its design looks a bit basic — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me just flagging it.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was actually a bit daft — I never could work out what an ew return actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]what is a super heinz[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that actually shifted things for me was the geekier extras. There’s an probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design looks very functional, let’s say — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine but the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |