Étiqueté : single bet calculator
So — been using this thing for something like six months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, yankees, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]each way accumulator calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that really changed how I bet is the more serious tools. The probability thing that shows the overround, and a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The interface feels a bit basic — no frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
So — been using this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am based in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I could never figure out what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched odds[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that actually made a difference was the nerdier tools. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels pretty plain — no polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine but the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, works. If anyone even now works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
So — been using this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way return actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the one I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, which is where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]heinz calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that actually made a difference is the more serious tools. The probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The layout feels pretty plain — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s usable though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. And no app, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you still adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |