Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. Am based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you put in the price and your stake and you get the return instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, which is where I always lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]advanced matched betting calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely made a difference was the nerdier bits. The probability thing and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is a bit basic — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s fine although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. And no app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, works. If you still does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — been using this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was honestly a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an each way payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and it shows returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]each way lucky 15 calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that actually made a difference was the more serious bits. There’s an odds-to-probability thing which shows you the overround, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The interface feels very functional, let’s say — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, works. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |