Étiqueté : single bet calculator
So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w return actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]work out lucky 15[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that really changed how I bet was the nerdier tools. They’ve got an probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout feels very functional, let’s say — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works although the bigger tables are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
So — have been messing about with this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I could never work out what an each way return would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk]single horse bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually shifted things for me is the nerdier tools. The probability thing that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its design looks a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
So yeah. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.
So — been using this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never get my head round what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting blog calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet were the geekier bits. They’ve got an implied probability converter which shows you the overround, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The design is very functional, let’s say — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, try it — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |