Étiqueté : single bet calculator
Right — been on this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]super heinz bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually made a difference is the geekier tools. They’ve got an probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly as the full version is terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its design looks a bit basic — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone still adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I could never work out what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and you get returns with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]single betting calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that actually changed how I bet was the geekier bits. There’s an odds-to-probability calculator which shows you the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels a bit basic — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works but the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
Right — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am UK based, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.
What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and then be surprised. Now type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the part I open most — type in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/treble]each way treble calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really shifted things for me is the nerdier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. Its layout looks pretty plain — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And no app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |