Étiqueté : single bet calculator
So — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. I’m UK based, mostly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an ew return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/betting-margin]pinnacle margin calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that really shifted things for me was the geekier tools. They’ve got an probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The interface feels pretty plain — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works although the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no app, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |