Étiqueté : single bet calculator
Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I could never figure out what an e/w return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — type in the price and your stake and it shows the return instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/yankee]calculate yankee bet[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design looks a bit basic — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If you honestly adds it up in their head, try it — saves me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been on this thing for something like five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mostly do football and horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and it shows the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]what is a lucky 63[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really made a difference were the nerdier extras. There’s an probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its design feels pretty plain — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works although the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone still does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
Right — been using this thing for about six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. Am UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could work out what an ew return actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in stake and odds and it spits out returns instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]risk free bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the geekier bits. There’s an odds-to-probability thing which shows you the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels pretty plain — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, works. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |