Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — been using this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you put in stake and odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]accumulator odds[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me were the nerdier tools. There’s an probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface feels pretty plain — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works although the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |