Étiqueté : single bet calculator
Right — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m UK based, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w return actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — type in stake and odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]accumulator odds checker[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that really changed how I bet was the more serious tools. They’ve got an probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its design looks very functional, let’s say — no flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been on this thing for maybe five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an e/w payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and you get returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]each way accumulator calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that actually made a difference is the nerdier extras. There’s an implied probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels a bit basic — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If you honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |