Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could work out what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I open most — type in stake and odds and it shows the return instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I’d always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk]bet return calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious tools. The implied probability calculator that shows the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its layout is a bit basic — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Anyway. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone still adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an e/w payout actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get the return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]how to work out a lucky 15 bet[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet were the geekier extras. The odds-to-probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is decent when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout looks very functional, let’s say — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine although the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
So — been using this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://free-bet-calc.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]betfred lucky 15 calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that actually changed how I bet was the nerdier bits. The probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its layout looks very functional, let’s say — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.
So yeah. Free, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |