Étiqueté : single bet calculator
Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. Am UK based, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was honestly embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting calculator formula[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that genuinely made a difference is the more serious extras. There’s an implied probability thing that shows the overround, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. The design looks very functional, let’s say — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.
So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
Right — been using this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could work out what an each way return actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and it shows the return straight away, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/no-vig]vig calculator decimal[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really changed how I bet is the more serious bits. They’ve got an implied probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface looks a bit basic — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saved me a fair few « wait, that’s it? » moments.
So — been using this thing for maybe five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://freebet-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]oddsmatcher calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really made a difference were the geekier bits. The odds-to-probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design looks very functional, let’s say — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable though the acca grid are a squeeze. And no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, try it — it’s saved me a load of « wait, that’s it? » moments.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |