Étiqueté : single bet calculator
OK — been using this thing for about six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way payout would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in your stake, the odds and you get the return with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]bet and lay calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that actually changed how I bet was the more serious bits. They’ve got an implied probability thing which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout looks a bit basic — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. And no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
So — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return instantly, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]oddsmatching[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that really shifted things for me were the geekier extras. The probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly staking tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. The layout looks a bit basic — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
OK — have been messing about with this thing for maybe five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
How I found it was actually a bit daft — I never could work out what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you put in the price and your stake and you get returns instantly, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting risk free bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What actually changed how I bet is the more serious bits. They’ve got an probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its design feels pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And no app, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
| Cookie | Durée | Description |
|---|---|---|
| cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-functional | 11 months | The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". |
| cookielawinfo-checbox-others | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". |
| cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance | 11 months | This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". |
| viewed_cookie_policy | 11 months | The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data. |